- The sequence of stages determining the minimum time needed for an operation, especially when analysed on a computer for a large organization: [as modifier]: software exists to effectively undertake critical-path analysesMore example sentences
- The deterministic critical path is the critical path that is determined without the consideration of risk; it is the collection of tasks that determine the total completion time of the project.
- To determine the critical path, the project team must identify assignments necessary for progress, particularly tasks that are essential to the successful outcome of the project.
- Who is on the critical path in the business process?
More definitions of critical pathDefinition of critical path in:
- The US English dictionary