- The pressure of a gas or vapour in its critical state.More example sentences
- Increases of surface pressure were recorded for different initial lipid surface pressures to determine the critical pressure of insertion of the peptide into lipids.
- The flow-limited segment of the pressure-flow relationship is used to define the critical pressure as the nasal pressure at which airflow ceases.
- Pharyngeal critical pressure is the pressure below which occlusion and cessation of airflow occurs.
More definitions of critical pressureDefinition of critical pressure in:
- The US English dictionary