- A sprung metal clip with long, serrated jaws, used attached to an electric cable for making a temporary connection to a battery or other component.More example sentences
- There was a single lamp plugged into the generator, with a mesh over the bulb end and a crocodile clip on the other.
- If they are used for promotional reasons they will probably have attached some kind of accessories like crocodile clips, Dog clips, mobile phone holders.
- People are snooping on our lives, and you can too with cheap laptops, a few crocodile clips and a battered old van.
More definitions of crocodile clipDefinition of crocodile clip in:
- The US English dictionary