- (Especially among feminists in the US and Australasia) a celebration or ceremony to honour older women: they’re worried about how they’ll look at their croningMore example sentences
- In addition, Pagans will seek creative approaches to celebrating or marking life changes such as menarche, coming of age, graduations, cronings, divorces, and other changes in life not usually celebrated by society in general.
- A young woman in her twenties introduced herself as living in a community of lesbians in Maine where the ceremony of croning has been a regular part of her growing up.
- What does the celebration of croning have to do with our relationship to God and others?
More definitions of croningDefinition of croning in:
- The US English dictionary