noun (plural same or crores)Indian
- Ten million; one hundred lakhs, especially of rupees, units of measurement, or people.More example sentences
- All the other channels will be launching programmes giving away crores upon crores of rupees.
- Trust reigned supreme even in verbal deals worth hundreds of crores of rupees.
- Some of the screen printing units have received orders worth crores of rupees.
from Hindi karoṛ, based on Sanskrit koṭi 'ten millions'.
More definitions of croreDefinition of crore in:
- The US English dictionary