- A transverse beam.More example sentences
- There was novelty in the track itself; Brunel was to break away from the crude track of earlier lines with what was called ‘bridge rail’, laid on longitudinal beams, the latter in turn joined by cross-beams.
- With cross-beams 10 feet off the floor, lighting from above was difficult.
- Or perhaps you would like to splash out and buy a typical Normandy house with cross-beams, a stone chimney, a huge living room, four bedrooms and 6,000 square metres of tree-planted gardens, all for €165,000.
More definitions of cross-beamDefinition of cross-beam in:
- The US English dictionary