Wear clothing typical of the opposite sex: a lot of men cross-dress (as noun cross-dressing) entertainment has thrived on drag, cross-dressing, and androgyny
More example sentences
- That women can freely cross-dress but men cannot is breathtaking hypocrisy.
- He began cross-dressing at age 7, wearing his sister's clothes while hiding in a closet.
- There are many possibilities with cross-dressing.
- Example sentences
- Nobody knows that they're cross-dressers, not even their families.
- There are a lot more cross-dressers out there than people realize, and most of them, actually, are heterosexual.
- Neither the official nor the paper said how the authority planned to check that cross-dressers did not sneak aboard.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: cross-dress
Definition of cross-dress in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.