adjective & adverb
- (Of a seated person) with the legs crossed at the ankles and the knees bent outwards: [as adverb]: John sat cross-legged on the floorMore example sentences
- She was cross-legged behind him, and he was sitting up with his legs stretched in front of him.
- During meditation we all sit cross-legged, hand on knees, eyes closed, and try empty our minds.
- He was seated cross-legged at the foot of her bed, watching her sleep.
More definitions of cross-leggedDefinition of cross-legged in:
- The US English dictionary