- Involving or relating to two or more political parties: a cross-party committee of MPsMore example sentences
- It is a bill that has the cross-party support of all parties and all members of the House.
- I look forward to support for that from the other Opposition parties for a cross-party view of this matter.
- Beyond that, it is a revolt against cross-party rule by political oligarchies, frustrating the known wishes of the population.
More definitions of cross-partyDefinition of cross-party in:
- The US English dictionary