Definition of cross-promotion in English:
The cooperative marketing by two or more companies of one another’s products.
- Just Born slammed its way toward cool by getting on MTW through a national cross promotion last year with Atlantic Records.
- The execution in terms of leveraging across business units has not lived up to the promise, except perhaps in terms of cross promotion.
- Warner execs would not provide statistics on how the cross-promotion has boosted video or studio store sales over the past 13 months.
- Example sentences
- The company's alcoholic beverage brands will be cross-promoted on the site.
- Borcheller said the range of activities helps to cross-promote different forms of racing.
- TriHealth used the Subway restaurant across the street to cross promote the Burn Fat Faster program.
Definition of cross-promotion in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan