Definition of cross-promotion in English:
The cooperative marketing by two or more companies of one another’s products.
- Just Born slammed its way toward cool by getting on MTW through a national cross promotion last year with Atlantic Records.
- The execution in terms of leveraging across business units has not lived up to the promise, except perhaps in terms of cross promotion.
- Warner execs would not provide statistics on how the cross-promotion has boosted video or studio store sales over the past 13 months.
- cross-promote verb
- Example sentences
- The company's alcoholic beverage brands will be cross-promoted on the site.
- Borcheller said the range of activities helps to cross-promote different forms of racing.
- TriHealth used the Subway restaurant across the street to cross promote the Burn Fat Faster program.
Definition of cross-promotion in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.