- Question (someone) in great detail: the Chancellor was cross-questioned by the finance committee (as noun cross-questioning) the cross-questioning of LopezMore example sentences
- They cross-questioned him and then recross-questioned him to check on his consistency.
- It also cross-questioned me, but ended up giving me the information I wanted.
- Arguing for such a debate, he said he wanted the chance to cross-question him without notes.
More definitions of cross-questionDefinition of cross-question in:
- The US English dictionary