adjective & adverb
- Extending or travelling from one side of a town to the other: [as adjective]: the cross-town trafficMore example sentences
- The trust also says that the time has come for a decision to be made on a southern relief road, which could relieve the town centre of much cross-town traffic.
- The sun was out and I was driving into it in cross-town traffic.
- Most evening services could disappear and cross-town links to the hospital could be lost.
More definitions of cross-townDefinition of cross-town in:
- The US English dictionary