- (Of a river or road) allowing safe, easy, or unobstructed access from one side to the other: in places the usually crossable river had become five feet deepMore example sentences
- If that ocean was crossable then the next one must be too!
- Above and below, two crossable fords had eluded his exhausted men.
- Mountain rivers can become raging torrents extremely quickly, and what was crossable in the morning may not necessarily be crossable on your return in the evening.
More definitions of crossableDefinition of crossable in:
- The US English dictionary