noun[mass noun] Electronics
- Distortion occurring where a signal changes from positive to negative or vice versa.More example sentences
- This leads to an increase in crossover distortion and can cause problems with parasitic oscillations.
- The only way to totally eliminate crossover distortion is to use a Class A single sided amplifier.
- There is usually some discontinuity, and this leads to severe crossover distortion, a familiar term.
More definitions of crossover distortionDefinition of crossover distortion in:
- The US English dictionary