- (Of a garment) leaving the genitals uncovered.More example sentences
- I keep on accidentally finding myself in seedy East End bars where women wearing skimpy cowgirl outfits and crotchless panties come up to me with a pint-pot wanting a 50 pence piece contribution for the ‘dance’ she's about to perform.
- Let me just say that the hero exacts rectal revenge upon his criminal employer, and then becomes the victim of vaginal vengeance at the hands of a woman in crotchless Givenchy panties who deflowers him.
- There is something faintly amusing about the notion of a bewigged judge discussing crotchless knickers and vibrators in the High Court, even if the man in question seemed reasonably au fait with the terminology.
More definitions of crotchlessDefinition of crotchless in:
- The US English dictionary