Definition of crow's foot in English:
noun (plural crow's feet)
1A branching wrinkle at the outer corner of a person’s eye.
- Wrinkles, crow's feet around the eyes or mouth, irregular pigmentation, deep furrows of the forehead between the eyebrows, and accentuated lines of facial expression around the nose and lips can also occur.
- She smiled, crow's feet gathering at the corners of her eyes.
- There were crow's feet at the corner of her eyes and mouth that hadn't been as pronounced before.
2A mark, symbol, or design formed of lines diverging from a point, resembling a bird’s footprint.
- I also remembered 25 years ago that there was a talk at school that the peace symbol really represented a crow's foot (the symbol of witchcraft?
- After all, red flags were plainly seen among the crow's foot peace symbols and the odd Christian cross.
Definition of crow's foot in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan