noun (plural crow's feet)
1A branching wrinkle at the outer corner of a person’s eye.
- Wrinkles, crow's feet around the eyes or mouth, irregular pigmentation, deep furrows of the forehead between the eyebrows, and accentuated lines of facial expression around the nose and lips can also occur.
- She smiled, crow's feet gathering at the corners of her eyes.
- There were crow's feet at the corner of her eyes and mouth that hadn't been as pronounced before.
2A mark, symbol, or design formed of lines diverging from a point, resembling a bird’s footprint.
- I also remembered 25 years ago that there was a talk at school that the peace symbol really represented a crow's foot (the symbol of witchcraft?
- After all, red flags were plainly seen among the crow's foot peace symbols and the odd Christian cross.
Definition of crow's foot in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.