- Velvet which has its nap pointing in different directions in irregular patches.More example sentences
- They are available in yellow, white, and multicolored stripes and come in silk, linen, crushed velvet, Egyptian cotton, cotton sateens, and even cashmere.
- Touchy-feely fabrics such as fur, sheepskin, suede, crushed velvet and silk will dominate, in deep colours reflecting their opulent nature - aubergines, olives, purples and chocolates.
- Materials like silver kid and alligator with velvet or crushed velvet linings add luxury touches to grown up footwear.
More definitions of crushed velvetDefinition of crushed velvet in:
- The US English dictionary