- (Of a disease) of obscure or uncertain origin.More example sentences
- TTV DNA was also detected more frequently in fulminant hepatitis and persons with cryptogenic liver disease than in symptom-free donors.
- Establishing the diagnosis of cryptogenic hemoptysis in the absence of a diagnostic code indicating a likely cause for hemoptysis might also introduce some bias.
- They investigated cryptogenic hemoptysis and reported that bronchial inflammation and infection were the most frequently suspected causes.
More definitions of cryptogenicDefinition of cryptogenic in:
- The US English dictionary