- 1.1 [mass noun] The dried unripe berries of the cubeb, used medicinally and to flavour cigarettes.More example sentences
- Sapphire, with grains of paradise and cubeb berries added to Bombay's botanical mix, has flavor and welcoming aromas.
- Can you talk me through the Kelly chicken breast with pigeon peas, cubeb berries and Dalmatian sage?
- In a medium saucepan, caramelize the sugar, orange and lemon zest, cardamom, pink peppercorns, and cubeb berries.
Middle English: from Old French cubebe, from Spanish Arabic kubēba, from Arabic kubāba.
More definitions of cubebDefinition of cubeb in:
- The US English dictionary