- A small partitioned-off area of a room, for example one containing a shower or toilet, or a desk in an office.More example sentences
- The bathroom is tiled and contains a shower cubicle with power shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Even the actual toilet cubicles featured mirroring, and the urinal was simply a spectacle to behold.
- Sometimes the pool areas and the cubicles were in a disgustingly dirty state.
late Middle English (in the sense 'bedroom'): from Latin cubiculum, from cubare 'lie down'.
More definitions of cubicleDefinition of cubicle in:
- The US English dictionary