- Endearing and pleasant to cuddle: cuddlesome lion cubs and strokeable deerMore example sentences
- It would seem that, behind that sweet cuddlesome exterior, there beats the heart of a drug fiend in waiting.
- Obviously here, we have a romantic, a cuddlesome creature, probably cruelly scorned, and our sympathy goes out to her.
- In the movie's most memorable scenes - like Louise and Scott's cuddlesome visit to an Italian restaurant - the actors take advantage of the room to breathe.
More definitions of cuddlesomeDefinition of cuddlesome in:
- The US English dictionary