adjective (cuddlier, cuddliest)
- 1Endearing and pleasant to cuddle, especially as a result of being soft or plump: she was short and cuddlyMore example sentences
- Books, perfume, a warm cuddly stole or blanket, bed socks, a snug scarf or hat - the choices were many and boring.
- As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly.
- Most grandparents are warm and cuddly, and love hearing from their grandkids.
- 1.1British Denoting a toy, especially a model of an animal, that is padded or spongy and covered in soft fabric: a cuddly toyMore example sentences
- Her favourite dolls, cuddly toys and teddy bears are lined along her shelves and bed.
- The black plastic bin liner contained teddy bears and other cuddly toys, Rosie and Jim dolls and a number of framed children's pictures.
- Dozens of floral tributes, dolls and cuddly toys were placed on metal railings near the scene of the tragedy.