- A bid intended to give specific information about the content of the hand to the bidder’s partner rather than to advance the auction.More example sentences
- In disturbed auctions, however, a cue bid at the first opportunity is always artificial.
- On the contrary, if she had a splinter bid, she would have a hand that cue bids in spades around 30% of the time.
- This is a cue bid of the opponent's suit after your partner has opened the bidding (for your side).
More definitions of cue bidDefinition of cue bid in:
- The US English dictionary