Definition of culinary in English:
Of or for cooking: culinary skills savour the culinary delights of the region
More example sentences
- It's a shame, because you do not know the culinary delights you are denying yourself.
- A tour of the college takes about an hour and is well worth the diversion from the culinary and shopping delights.
- They are giving leading restaurant reviewers the chance to demonstrate their culinary skills.
- Example sentences
- The region is immense and, culinarily speaking, includes everything from absolutely subtle dishes to those so vibrantly spiced they make your mouth tingle.
- She had the chutzpah to take homely Texas-Southern favorites and bring them out of the closet, culinarily speaking.
- Judging by the tales I have read around and about recently, I surmise that some of my readers are rather culinarily challenged.
Words that rhyme with culinaryseminary • preliminary
Definition of culinary in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan