- Something, typically a film or book, that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society: fans of this cult classic will be thrilled to see it in its original widescreen version his legacy is a spoof documentary which became a cult classicMore example sentences
- The album soon became a cult classic.
- If you love horrors you'll love this remake of the 1979 cult classic.
- It was a cult classic movie that came out in the mid-1980 s when I was in college.
More definitions of cult classicDefinition of cult classic in:
- The US English dictionary