- Denoting marks cut in megalithic monuments consisting of a circular depression surrounded by concentric rings.More example sentences
- What, really, is so brilliant about their white-elephant buildings and endless statues, compared to a leaf-shaped arrowhead or a cup-and-ring marked stone?
- She found it was known nationally as a site where there were once ancient cup-and-ring stones and was home to a Bronze Age burial mound.
- I should note that I do not support the idea that cup-and-ring patterns are maps of stellar constellations.
More definitions of cup-and-ringDefinition of cup-and-ring in:
- The US English dictionary