noun (plural curacies)
- The office of a curate, or the tenure of this: he served his curacy in NorthamptonMore example sentences
- And unlike Herbert his ministry was a long one: curacies in Chirk and Hanmer.
- He did however spend two years in study at Oxford in Magdalen College and had the prospect of a curacy in Buckinghamshire.
- That of 7 June 1789 may be the first Malthus delivered as ordained deacon licensed to the curacy of Okewood Chapel; the second was read shortly thereafter.
More definitions of curacyDefinition of curacy in:
- The US English dictionary