- Having decorative curls or twists: a page of elaborately curlicued and unintelligible script curlicued cornices and portalsMore example sentences
- In the fine tradition of royal memorabilia, the early designs are gilt-edged, curlicued and expected to generate millions of pounds.
- In drawing, Cocteau's characteristic line, often curlicued but rarely having to rethink, has a bravura which become a visual signature.
- At the corners of the cube four stumpy pilasters rose to a quadrant of richly curlicued Corinthian capitals.
More definitions of curlicuedDefinition of curlicued in:
- The US English dictionary