- A large polished circular stone, with a handle on top, used in the game of curling.More example sentences
- Yesterday, Murray's grandson proudly displayed publicly for the first time his grandfather's gold medal and the curling stones he used to make sporting history.
- There she was, a curling stone's throw away from an Olympic gold medal.
- To keep pace with the rising demand in curling stones, it received permission in 2001 to cart 1,500 tons of granite off of Ailsa Craig.
More definitions of curling stoneDefinition of curling stone in:
- The US English dictionary