Definition of curly in English:
adjective (curlier, curliest)
Made, growing, or arranged in curls or curves: my hair is just naturally thick and curly
More example sentences
- Make tiny balls of the dough, flatten on the kulkul board and curl to resemble curly shells.
- She pulled back her light brown ringlets into a curly chignon and tied it with a green ribbon.
- At the nape of her neck she fastened her ringlets in a curly chignon with a black ribbon.
- Example sentences
- I can take a joke as much as the next guy, but I still couldn't get the curliness out of my hair two weeks later.
- Organic cucumbers are less uniform in shape than normal ones, and have to be demoted to Class IIs because they can have a curliness of up to 20 mm per 10 cm.
- Yes I must say I have a vested interest in curliness.
Words that rhyme with curlyBurghley, Burley, burly, early, girlie, hurley, hurly-burly, pearly, Shirley, surly, swirly, twirly
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.