Definition of curly in English:
adjective (curlier, curliest)
Made, growing, or arranged in curls or curves: my hair is just naturally thick and curly
More example sentences
- Make tiny balls of the dough, flatten on the kulkul board and curl to resemble curly shells.
- She pulled back her light brown ringlets into a curly chignon and tied it with a green ribbon.
- At the nape of her neck she fastened her ringlets in a curly chignon with a black ribbon.
- Example sentences
- I can take a joke as much as the next guy, but I still couldn't get the curliness out of my hair two weeks later.
- Organic cucumbers are less uniform in shape than normal ones, and have to be demoted to Class IIs because they can have a curliness of up to 20 mm per 10 cm.
- Yes I must say I have a vested interest in curliness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia