- Kale of a variety with dark green tightly curled leaves.More example sentences
- However, folic acid can be found in abundance in its natural form, called folate, present in leafy green vegetables (especially curly kale and spinach), sprouts and broccoli, brewer's yeast, kidney and liver, pulses and oranges.
- If you can't find it (farmer's markets are your best bet), go for curly kale, Swiss chard, ruby chard or Savoy cabbage.
- Folate is found in leafy green vegetables like spinach, watercress and curly kale, some fruits (especially oranges and satsumas), brewers yeast, liver and breads or breakfast cereals fortified with vitamins.
More definitions of curly kaleDefinition of curly kale in:
- The US English dictionary