- Cash and other assets that are expected to be converted to cash within a year. Compare with fixed assets.More example sentences
- For example, defining the relationships between assets, current assets and inventory would be applicable to many balance sheets.
- While performing calculations relating to gross profit analysis, cash ratios and decreasing cash to total current assets, unexplained variances become illuminated.
- Three types of assets are included in the balance sheet: current assets, fixed assets and intangible assets.
More definitions of current assetsDefinition of current assets in:
- The US English dictionary