Definition of curriculum in English:
noun (plural curricula /-lə/ or curriculums)
The subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college: course components of the school curriculum
More example sentences
- Many children continue to study their own curriculum by attending evening classes.
- In the process of designing courses and curriculums I re-examined how colleges do it.
- One campus I visited spent several years implementing a new general education curriculum.
- Example sentences
- The film could be integrated into the middle school curricular areas of social studies and science.
- Some teachers had sufficient curricular and teaching resources available, while others did not.
- Consider, for example, questions often asked of teachers in curricular alignment studies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan