noun (plural curricula vitae /-lə/)
- A brief account of a person’s education, qualifications, and previous occupations, typically sent with a job application: send a curriculum vitae and the names of two refereesMore example sentences
- To nominate someone, send an abbreviated curriculum vitae, a nomination letter and three letters of support on why the candidate should be considered.
- To apply, send a current curriculum vitae and a letter addressing the nominee's relevant accomplishments to Division Services Office.
- Letters of application should include a concise curriculum vitae and a brief outline of current and proposed research.
early 20th century: Latin, 'course of life'.
More definitions of curriculum vitaeDefinition of curriculum vitae in:
- The US English dictionary