- A mixture of finely ground spices, such as turmeric, ginger, and coriander, used for making curry.More example sentences
- Melt the butter in a large pot, then add the onion, celery, leek, curry powder, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, thyme and saffron.
- Season dishes with lemon, garlic, onion, rosemary, curry powder, cayenne pepper and other herbs and spices instead of salt.
- Add curry powder, black pepper, bay leaves and chilli (if using).
More definitions of curry powderDefinition of curry powder in:
- The US English dictionary