- 1A movable indicator on a computer screen identifying the point that will be affected by input from the user.More example sentences
- The device is coupled to a host computer that displays a cursor in a graphical environment, such as a GUI, on a display screen.
- This allows the user to move the cursor to the edge of the screen and as a result, the camera will move in the same direction.
- Make the input cursor hop to the next field after a user finishes the current field.
- 2chiefly • historical The transparent slide engraved with a hairline that is part of a slide rule and is used for marking a point on the rule while bringing a point on the central sliding portion up to it.More example sentences
- The twocycle log scale was necessary because the rules had no cursor.
- Like other Routledge-type slide rules produced by Stanley, the Hogg rule had no cursor.
- The first step was to position a cursor at the entry of the pipette.
More definitions of cursorDefinition of cursor in:
- The US English dictionary