- archaic spelling of cursed.More example sentences
- Even the bear, who closes this movement of the play by eating the courtier Antigonus, is at the end of a long winter hunger - ‘They are never curst but when they are hungry.
- ‘I'll be waking you in four hours,’ he rumbled, ‘so you'd best not lie awake thinking of more verses for your curst song!’
- You lie, in faith; for you are call'd plain Kate, and bonny Kate and sometimes Kate the curst; but Kate, the prettiest Kate in Christendom.
More definitions of curstDefinition of curst in:
- The US English dictionary