- The appearance of one or more performers on stage after a performance to acknowledge the audience’s applause: they were taking a curtain call togetherMore example sentences
- After the curtain call, the back stage halls are filled with chatter and laughter.
- She was at center stage making her curtain call…
- It was most obvious during the curtain call when the cast looked everywhere but at the audience.
More definitions of curtain callDefinition of curtain call in:
- The US English dictionary