(Especially of a woman or a woman’s figure) having an attractively curved shape: a curvaceous young woman Stephanie’s body became curvaceous and beautifully toned
More example sentences
- Mexico exports Damiana Liquor, which is quite scrumptious and packaged in a bottle shaped like a curvaceous Goddess.
- He was tall, blond, handsome and muscular and his wife was curvaceous and very sexy.
- In the far corner of the room, seated at the bar, was her wizard, speaking with a young curvaceous woman with long violet hair.
- Example sentences
- The guitars and drums and samples and vocals gently twist and unfurl, billowing curvaceously like a sheet on a washing line.
- The Frazetta style - those sinewy muscular, brutish male figures; the curvaceously big-thighed women; the hulking beasts and colorfully roiling skies - became an inexorable part of fantasy illustration.
- And perhaps most entertaining is the opus of the pub dwellers, ‘The Landlord's Daughter ‘- a picture perfect description of Britt Ekland's curvaceously troublesome character, it is recommended for a great laugh.’
- Example sentences
- Campion emphasises Winslet's curvaceousness as she appears goddess-like and shimmering to Waters in the desert.
- In classical Greece and Rome, female curvaceousness was unattractive.
- In fact, except for a patina of age that has added a touch of romanticism to its sleek, Brassai-set curvaceousness, Odeon looks exactly the way it did when it introduced its country salad, cassoulet, steak frites, and lemon tart.
Words that rhyme with curvaceousAthanasius, audacious, bodacious, cactaceous, capacious, carbonaceous, contumacious, Cretaceous, disputatious, edacious, efficacious, fallacious, farinaceous, flirtatious, foliaceous, fugacious, gracious, hellacious, herbaceous, Ignatius, loquacious, mendacious, mordacious, ostentatious, perspicacious, pertinacious, pugnacious, rapacious, sagacious, salacious, saponaceous, sebaceous, sequacious, setaceous, spacious, tenacious, veracious, vexatious, vivacious, voracious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.