Definition of curvy in English:
adjective (curvier, curviest)
1Having curves: curvy lines
More example sentences
- I kept going through fog, down curvy roads, across damp grass, through the dark house, until he was in my arms and there were kisses and everything was instantly right with the world.
- The guy in the Corvair is driving up a curvy mountain road.
- I took the next bus out, motoring up curvy roads to the Argentinian border.
1.1 informal (Of a woman’s figure) shapely and voluptuous.
- She wasn't very tall and looking at her voluptuous body and curvy figure I definitely would have guessed her to be older then a high school student.
- She presented a luscious curvy figure and wore a luxuriant dark wig - something that seems to have developed since this production's early performances.
- Ty looked over in her direction nervously, admiring her curvy figure and lush lips.
- Example sentences
- There are certain clothes out there that are made to fit certain body types, but you just have to find out which cuts of clothing add curviness to your petite body, or subtract curves from your body.
- He repeats the experiment with noses, haircuts, table-legs, and so on, and in each case he thinks people will go for the medium curviness.
- The curviness of the roads and the beauty of the scenery make these journeys worth savoring rather than rushing through.
Words that rhyme with curvyNervi, nervy, scurvy, topsy-turvy
Definition of curvy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.