- A horse trained in separating cattle from a herd: [as modifier]: the nation’s finest cutting-horse ranchesMore example sentences
- My old horse was a wonderful cutting horse in his and my mind.
- Bode's favorite horses include the fabulously trained Trigger and the spectacular cutting horse, Smart Little Lena.
- For example, if you are in the cutting horse or racehorse business, show the amount of monies that are trends in the market place, as this will certainly affect the forecasted profitability of the horse ranch.
More definitions of cutting horseDefinition of cutting horse in:
- The US English dictionary