Definition of cyberbullying in English:
The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature: children may be reluctant to admit to being the victims of cyberbullying
More example sentences
- Large numbers of primary schoolchildren are becoming victims of cyberbullying, according to a survey.
- In Britain, authorities are equally concerned about the prospect of cyberbullying.
- Denise was a victim of a growing Internet trend called cyberbullying.
- Example sentences
- So-called "cyberbullies" use e-mail or instant messaging as a tool for spreading abuse.
- Children will be taught how to avoid paedophiles and cyberbullies as part of new government internet strategy
- A shocking number of teens say that cyberbullies can strike much more easily because of technologies that are out there.
Definition of cyberbullying in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.