noun & verb (past and past participle cybercast)
- another term for webcast. over 200,000 subscribers worldwide followed the contest via a special cybercast the show will be cybercast on the band’s website.More example sentences
- Heller invites her fans to participate in cybercasting the upcoming movies.
- Before MLB.com started cybercasting nine innings in 20 minutes, the Mariners, Canucks and others televised truncated reruns.
- Complete coverage of all sports, updated continuously, plus cybercasts, personality sites, and official school sites.
More definitions of cybercastDefinition of cybercast in:
- The US English dictionary