- A genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology.More example sentences
- It's this sinister sparkle that has drawn me to the genre of cyberpunk in fiction, film, and even to an extent in music, for many years.
- The emphasis is on rebuilding society, rather than cyberpunk's appetite for destruction.
- What is the difference between playing pinball games and video games, snowboarding and surfing, or reading cyberpunk vs. traditional science fiction?
More definitions of cyberpunkDefinition of cyberpunk in:
- The US English dictionary