(also bicycle rickshaw)
- (In South Asia) a three-wheeled bicycle for public hire, with a covered seat for passengers behind the driver.More example sentences
- Ex-cabbie David Kennedy had hoped to start ferrying passengers on his cycle rickshaw in April.
- The cycle rickshaw is parked while its driver sees a movie.
- The bustle of Old Delhi, seen from the back of a bicycle rickshaw, was the India that we had come to see.
More definitions of cycle rickshawDefinition of cycle rickshaw in:
- The US English dictionary