- Cross-country racing on bicycles: [as modifier]: the national cyclo-cross championMore example sentences
- It's painful for cyclo-cross aficionados to forego racing season.
- Paul's immediate sights are on the national cyclo-cross championships in January, when most of his fellow competitors will be aged 16.
- Today, the company churns out a huge range of road, mountain, cyclo-cross, triathlon, single-speed and tandem bikes.
More definitions of cyclo-crossDefinition of cyclo-cross in:
- The US English dictionary