verb[with object] (usually as adjective cyclostyled) Back to top
- Duplicate with a cyclostyle: a cyclostyled leafletMore example sentences
- They cyclostyled a few hundred copies, and released them on a bank holiday.
- Travellers from India brought me copies of underground newsletters, cyclostyled or badly printed on cheap paper, their ink smudged but their message clear, eloquent testimony both to the people's despair and their defiance.
- For many years he has published News from Fields and Slums, which began as a cyclostyled monthly magazine.
More definitions of cyclostyleDefinition of cyclostyle in:
- The US English dictionary