- A centrifuge used for depositing cells suspended in a liquid on a slide for microscopic examination.More example sentences
- Differential cell counts were obtained from slides prepared using a cytocentrifuge.
- Total cell count was determined with a hemocytometer, and slides for differential cell counts were prepared with a cytocentrifuge.
- For the next step, thoroughly cleaned slides and a cytocentrifuge were used.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Deposit (cells) on a slide using a cytocentrifuge: aliquots of suspended cells were cytocentrifugedMore example sentences
- Total cell counts from BAL fluid were counted in a hemacytometer, then cells were cytocentrifuged, and Wright stained.
- When a brothbased medium other than a Bactec bottle is received, the specimen is cytocentrifuged, stained, and, if positive, subcultured and probed.
- BAL fluid is routinely cytocentrifuged and stained with Papanicolaou stain.
More definitions of cytocentrifugeDefinition of cytocentrifuge in:
- The US English dictionary