Toxic to living cells: cytotoxic drugs peripheral blood lymphocytes may be cytotoxic to these cells
More example sentences
- The fibrils formed by the hexapeptide were also cytotoxic toward the pancreatic cell line.
- Earlier studies indicated that the fibrils themselves were the cytotoxic form of amyloid peptides.
- Vitamin C is directly cytotoxic to certain cancer cell lines in vitro.
- More example sentences
- In vitro, these peptides inhibited cytotoxicity and differentiation of cytotoxic T cells.
- It has been suggested that sequestration of bile acids by intracellular bile acid binding proteins may also protect cells from bile acid cytotoxicity.
- The initial photooxidative injury triggers a number of responses, including direct cytotoxicity within the tumor microenvironment.
Definition of cytotoxic in:
- The US English dictionary