- A feeling of having already experienced the present situation: a feeling of déjà vu to list the opponents of his policies is to invite boredom and a sense of déjà vuMore example sentences
- Could you explain what happens with temporal lobe epilepsy and why people who have that condition might experience déjà vu more.
- She also experienced occasional feelings of déjà vu.
- I feel déjà vu, as this already happened before somewhere.
early 20th century: French, literally 'already seen'.
More definitions of déjà vuDefinition of déjà vu in:
- The US English dictionary